Office Manager/HR Coordinator
Job Overview: We are looking for a talented and motivated Office Manager/HR Coordinator to join our team.
Infinite Cooling is an award-winning startup and our mission is simple: to mitigate water scarcity around the world. We help power plants and other industrial processes dramatically reduce their water consumption and water treatment costs by recovering water from their cooling tower exhausts. Our patent-pending technology was developed at MIT and uses electric fields to capture water from the plumes that exit industrial cooling towers.
We are a young and rapidly growing company with offices and lab space at Greentown Labs in Somerville, MA and we are on a mission to be a global leader in the water services industry for industrial applications. Infinite Cooling has a track record of success including having won the MIT $100K Grand Prize, the MassChallenge Grand Prize, the MIT Clean Energy Prize, the DOE National Cleantech Competition Grand Prize, and numerous other awards.
What you will do:
- Maintain a productive and efficient working environment by ensuring executives have the tools to execute on our mission.
- Manage onboarding for new hires and HR related requests.
- Assist with calendar management for the team, scheduling meetings, interviews etc.
- Work with financial team to support payroll, vendor management and financial reporting.
- Help with organizing documents and databases. Create and maintain efficient ways of storing and sharing documents and databases, including Dropbox, Google Drive folders.
- Coordinate events, including culture initiatives and media events.
- Assist team members with IT requirements, including software, etc.
- Implement organizational and communication systems as necessary as we scale to improve overall team productivity.
- Respond to emails in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Interface with vendors, clients and investors.
- Process and track invoices, credit card statements, and receipts and review expense reports.
- Maintain website content including maintaining an up-to-date media page.
- Support marketing and social media initiatives.
- Keep company databases up to date.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and project development skills.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Responsiveness and fast reaction to tasks.
- Incredible work ethic and a willingness to learn and work on whatever is necessary to drive the team forwards.
- Communicates effectively, professionally, and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills, and very software savvy.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Past experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Manager strongly preferred
On site at Greentown Labs – Somerville, MA
Fixed hours. Infinite Cooling is willing to consider Candidates looking for between 24 and 40 hrs per week.
Maher Damak, CEO