Power Industry Water Conservation Products
At Infinite Cooling, we understand that the power generation sector plays a vital role in providing reliable energy to users across the nation. Unfortunately, generating sufficient quantities of energy takes a significant toll on precious freshwater resources and leads to ever-rising operating costs. Our team examined this problem from all angles and worked extensively at MIT to deliver exciting new power industry water conservation products poised to radically reduce the consumption rate of dwindling water resources.
Discover Power Industry Water Capturing Products to Cut Operating Costs
Despite the full range of benefits power production facilities offer, the current consumption rate of freshwater resources used in the cooling process is unsustainable. For example:
- S. power plants currently use over 160 billion gallons of water each day
- Power plant water consumption now accounts for 40% of total U.S. water withdrawals
- A single 600 MW plant consumes the same quantity of water as 100,000 residents
- One 600 MW power plant expends $5 million on water resources alone each year
- Based on usage rates above, extreme water resource shortages may occur by 2030
20-30% reduction in total plant water consumption (make-up and blowdown).
$1M annual savings in water sourcing and water treatment costs for a 600 MW system.
100% plume elimination on cooling towers retrofitted with Infinite Cooling technology.
We are excited to stand at the forefront of an opportunity to radically transform the world through our innovative power industry water conservation products. Our team’s research and development of water capturing technology for the power industry appears in a wide range of journals including Science Advances, and we have garnered a wide range of prestigious awards including:
- The Department of Energy Cleantech grand prize
- The MIT Clean Energy award
- The Rich Business Plan competition grand prize
- A $100,000 grand prize award from MIT and more
Reach out Today to Tap Into Water Conservation Technology for the Power Industry
Get in on the ground floor of this exciting new technology poised to save millions of dollars in annual operating costs and conserve precious freshwater resources for our nation. You can learn more about our talented team’s power industry water capturing product by calling, emailing or completing an online contact form on our website.
© Infinite Cooling Inc.